Here are some webinars to keep you occupied over the next couple of months. I’ll keep updating the list as and when I find new links. An * indicates that you’ll need to register.
- Using video in the classroom | Jamie Keddie | Oxford | Aug 16 & 17, 0900 & 1600 BST*
- How can technology support and facilitate teacher development | Nicola Meldrum | IATEFL | Aug 19, 1500 BST *
- Digital welfare & esafety | Cambridge | Sep 25 & 27*
- Teaching pronunciation for English as a Lingua Franca (ELF) | Laura Patsko | IATEFL PronSig | Sep 9, 1500 BST
- Writing good quality primary materials: tips, tools and common sense | Katherine Bilsborough | IATEFL MAWSIG | Sep 24, 1700 GMT
- Everything is better with music | Vanessa Reilly | Oxford | Sep 20 & 21, 1000 & 1600 BST*
- Storytelling for a better world | David Heathfield | IATEFL GISIG | Sep 3, 1100 BST